The Sheath Dress – The Avid Seamstress
The Sheath Dress is a gorgeously draped garment with a flattering round neckline, elasticated waist and an invisible zip at the back. Your options are endless; make this dress with short or mid-length sleeves, with inner pockets or without.
New to sewing? No worries! With minimal pieces to cut out and the option to create a looser fit without the elastic waist, this is a dress you’ll love to wear year-round.
Lightweight to medium weight fabrics are perfect for this pretty dress. Not suitable for stripes, diagonals or plaids. Always allow extra fabric to match one way designs.
UK sizes 8-18
Fabric (at least 128cm wide), thread, 40cm/16″ invisible zip, 1 metre elastic (max 25mm wide).
- Pattern printed on high quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this is encased in a big, beautiful re-closeable envelope!
Out of stock