Tilly and the Buttons Erin Dungarees Pattern
Simple to sew, the Erin dungarees or overalls are ideal for days where comfort is key. Oh so versatile, choose from multiple versions and wide a variety of fabrics, including knits as well as wovens. (No, you’re obsessed.)
- Easy-fitting style
- Choice of three leg lengths
- Princess seams create gentle shaping
- Lined bib for a tidy finish
- Adjustable ties – pull through buttonholes or tie at the shoulders
- Lowline waist with in-seam pockets at the front
Suitable for a wide variety of fabrics. From soft wovens such as needlecord, linen and blends, chambray, soft twill and viscose (rayon); to low stretch knits such as French terry and ponte roma.
Where using a relatively thick fabric such as needlecord, makers should choose a light- to medium-weight cotton for the bib lining (and pockets if they like) – otherwise they can use the main fabric for the lining too.
SKILL LEVEL – Confident beginner
SIZE RANGE – UK 6-34 / US 2-30 / EUR 34-62
3 in stock