This product can be used for affixing two fabrics together. Most commonly used for applique.
- double-sided adhesive
- accurate appliques
- can be used on most fabrics: including raffia, and leather when used on lower temperatures
How to use:
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
- Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric that you wish to applique. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the main fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds – step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch.
This product is sold by the half metre.
30 cm wide x 50cm long.
34 in stock