We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
June 26, 2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
In this 3 hour beginners class, you will learn how to uncrack the code of sewing patterns!
We will take you step by step through:
- Taking your measurements and finding your size
- How to grade between sizes
- How to lengthen/shorten pattern pieces
- Identifying which pattern pieces to cut and how to cut them
- How to understand fabric lay plans
- Transferring pattern markings
- Learning some common sewing terms found in patterns and how to follow pattern instructions
You will need to bring:
- A sewing pattern that you would like to work on (or you are welcome to purchase one on the day)
We will supply:
- Paper, stationery and equipment.
This class is aimed at beginners who are keen to get started on their dressmaking journey!
16 Whitehouse Street, Bedminster, Bristol, Bristol, City of, BS3 4AY, United Kingdom