We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Online 3D Face covering workshop 19th Jan
January 19, 2022
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Online 3D Face covering workshop 20th Jan
January 20, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
During this one hour online session, you will learn how to make a 3D face covering, which is easy to make and comfortable to wear.
You can choose to sew along with me at the same time or the session will be recorded so that you can refer back to it at your leisure.
If you are sewing along, you will need:
- 30cm x 112cm of main fabric – cotton poplin is ideal
- 30cm x 112cm of contrast fabric – cotton poplin is ideal
- 60cm of narrow elastic (4-8mm)
- Matching thread
- Plain A4 paper
- Sewing machine
- Paper and fabric scissors
A zoom link will be provided before the session.